It is easy to point out the faults in technology. The thing about fixing problems is it takes time, money, and resources. Sometimes these are not available for a fix or some things cannot be fixed due to impracticalities. However, there are always steps that can be taken to improve our world even if they might seem small at first glance
The “how to fix windows 10” is a question that is asked quite often. There are many fixes for the issue, but some work better than others.
Are you receiving an error message that says you can’t find location 12? If that’s the case, these are the finest options.
Pokémon has opened up a whole new universe for gaming players. The actual world and the virtual world are linked in Pokémon games.
The Pokémon Go game is really a game of the future. This game was created by Niantic. The game has enticed all eager players to pursue it. Smartphones and real-world gaming experiences are of significant interest to it. All of the real-life aspects are present in the Pokémon Go game.
The majority of users have seen the error message “Pokémon Go fails to identify location” (12). Is there any way to solve the most popular game?
Yes, we do have the most effective solution for how to solve failed to identify location 12 in Pokémon Go with us. We have reached far too few judgments, based on personal experience and study. All of these methods will explain how to resolve the Pokémon Go failed to identify location 12 issue.
Check the location of your phone on
In most cases, we begin with this point first. That’s when we check if the location service on your Android phone or tablet is turned on or not. You may do so by following the instructions below.
- Go to the “Settings” menu on your phone. Now press the “location” button.
- To achieve the best location accuracy, go to “mode” and pick “high security.”
- After that, launch the Pokémon Go game. Also, see whether the problem has been rectified or remains the same.
- Clear the game’s cache data
In the system settings, our devices save a field that comprises all information about program use history.
When we launch any app on the device, we can see that all cache data is being processed at the backend.
We will not receive a clear result in the program if the data contained in it becomes corrupted for any cause.
We may clear data and clear cache data as a first step in this method. We may follow the easy methods outlined here.
- Go to the device’s settings.
- Tap on the Apps or Application menu to access it.
- On the device, you’ll discover all of your saved applications. Select the storage option when you’ve found Pokémon Go.
- Now choose the option to clear data and cache. It will be converted to 0B data. That is to say, everything is now evident.
Our problem of how to solve failed to identify location 12 in Pokémon Go persists after erasing both data. The potential problem will be rectified.
Map updates should be uninstalled.
Maps are used in real-time in the Pokémon Go application, i.e. when playing the game. When you activate maps, you’ll run into error 12. One of the simple solutions to mistake 12 is as follows.
- Select “apps” or “application” from the device’s “settings” menu.
- All device application listings may be found there.
- Locate and press “maps,” then choose “uninstall updates.”
Pokémon is now available to play with. You may fix error 12 and continue playing the game normally.
Older Version of Google Play Services
All Android smartphones have Google Play services as a standard feature. The newest version of Google Play can provide consumers with the greatest high-quality and real-time services. However, if we are experiencing Error 12 when playing Pokémon, we need upgrade to the latest version.
We need to upgrade from the previous version. This game was once played in a very simple manner. Try the previous version by following the instructions outlined above.
- Open “apps” from the “settings” menu.
- Now enter “Google Play Services,” locate the editing three-dot, and choose “uninstall updates.”
- From any browser, you may now download an earlier version of Google Play Services.
We can figure out how to repair failed to identify location 12 in Pokémon Go after downloading an earlier version of it.
Option for Developers
This procedure goes a step farther than our basic check-up. You may do so by following the instructions below.
- Select the System section from the “settings” menu and look for the “about device” option.
- The screen will reveal all of the information about your phone. Now press the “Build number” button seven times. A new message will appear on the screen, stating, “You are now a developer.”
- Return to the settings menu and choose “developer options” once again.
- A huge file list with an unselected check box may be found under “developer settings.” Toggle the developer options on by tapping the toggle button above the list.
- “These settings are meant for development usage only,” a new notice will appear. By hitting the ok button, you may move about.
- Toggle the “allow mock location” checkbox in the debugging section. Also, turn it off.
You may now begin playing your favorite game. You’ll learn why Pokémon Go says it failed to identify location (12) and how to fix it.
FGL Pro is worth a go.
A Pokémon Go game may be played using a fictitious location. Will this solve your problem with Pokémon Go unable to recognize location 12? All we have to do now is follow a few basic instructions.
- FGL Pro is a software program. This program allows you to play this addictive game in a fictitious place.
- Locate the “settings” option in the program.
- Now choose “mocking method” and ensure that method 2 is selected.
- We can also go back to technique 1 if method 2 doesn’t work out.
After you’ve completed these steps, restart your smartphone and begin playing Pokémon Go.
Do we have any hope that the approaches described above will assist us in determining how to repair failed to identify location 12 in Pokémon Go?
We’ve highlighted all of your choices for resolving issues and enjoying a more enjoyable Pokémon Go experience. I wish you all the best in your gaming endeavors. We’re constantly here to expose all of the digital world’s solutions.
“How to fix anything” is a question that has been asked by many people. You can use the “how to fix anything” article as a reference for solutions.
- how to fix fortnite
- how to fix a phone
- how to fix your
- how to fix broken
- how to fix a computer